Terms & Conditions
- Customer assumes full responsibility for any damages to the dumpster that occur during their rental.
- Customer agrees to obtain all necessary permits and insure that all laws are observed in accordance with use of the equipment.
- Material will be returned to point of origin if dumping fees are not paid.
- Customer is fully responsible for the entire contents of the container and is the rightful owner of the contents of the container until the waste is disposed of.
- iTrash assumes no responsibility for damage done to driveway or property caused by our trucks or equipment during the delivery or retrieval of the dumpster. All reasonable care will be taken during placement and removal of the equipment to protect the property.
* Please note: The following items are NOT accepted by iTrash Disposal: Tires, Propane Tanks, Batteries, Asbestos, Paint Cans & Pesticides. The customer will be held responsible for any financial and/or environmental impact of all hazardous material.
POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL FEES:
- ‣ CANCELLATION: Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled service date will besubjected to a cancellation fee of $250.00
- ‣ OVERLOADED: The roll-off bin must be loaded evenly and level to the walls of the bin. Roll-off will not be picked up if garbage exceeds the rim of the bin, resulting in a fee of $250.00‣ BLOCKED: Delivery and/or removal of roll-off container are at the discretion of the driver. If the driver is unsuccessful in attempting to pick-up or drop-off the dumpster, the customer may be charged a $250.00 fee for the following reasons:
- cars or other items blocking access to the roll-off
- tree branches or power lines
- driveway/property is inaccessible
- any other reason obstructing the driver
- Every mixed waste order requires a deposit — this includes exchanges, repeat customers and contractors.
- We ONLY accept credit card, unless otherwise authorized by a manager.
- All order are settled within 14 business days after the bin is picked up. Customers will receive invoice to their email, along with the original weight ticket and the final transaction receipt.
- Customer authorizes any balances due to be charged to the credit card originally provided by customer. They must match.
In order to receive a contractor rate, customer must fill out our Contractor Service Agreement. Additionally, they must provide a photocopy of their drivers license and credit card.
The average delivery time is 1 day from the date of payment. We do not guarantee times. Our delivery hours are between 7AM — 6PM. We aim to have majority of our orders completed in the early hours of the day, except in situations, events or circumstances, which are beyond our control such as:
‣ Public holidays,
‣ Adverse weather conditions
‣ Mistakes in the delivery information
If the estimated date of delivery is on a weekend, the delivery will most likely arrive on the following Monday.
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
‣ Wood provided to protect driveway for $10.00
‣ Each additional day — $25.00 per day
‣ The rental includes 7 full days (Monday-Monday) unless otherwise discussed at the time of order. We charge $25.00 each additional day.
What can you put inside the bin?
‣ You can put any type of waste in the bin, except anything toxic or hazardous. This includes any household, yard and construction waste.
How many tons can the bin hold?
‣ Our bins can hold an excess of 15 tons, this is dependent on the size of bin and the materials inside. Generally, wood and household material being on the lighter end and construction waste being on the heavier end.
Can the bins be placed on the road?
‣ No, we are not allowed to drop our dumpsters on the road, unless you have a city permit which must be provided before delivery of bin.
How is the weight of my bin determined?
‣ Once the bin is picked up, it is taken to the city of transfer station where it is weighed and dumped. A ticket is generated indicating the weight of the bin, which is provided to you at the time of invoicing.
Do I pay for the weight of the bin?
‣ No, you are only charged for the weight of the garbage you’ve placed inside the bin.
Can I get the bin today?
‣ The average delivery time is 1 day from the date of payment. We do not guarantee times. Our delivery hours are between 7AM — 6PM. We aim to have majority of our orders completed the next day except in situations, events or circumstances, which are beyond our control.
Why is there a security deposit?
‣ Our bins can hold an excess of 15 tons. Prior to removal, we are unable to estimate the cost of the bin, so we hold a security deposit that is fairly low in comparison to what the bin can hold.